K7.2 FLOW ACTUATED UNLOADER 4.2-6.6 GPM 3500 PSI
k7.2 flow actuated unloader 4.2-6.6 gpm 3500 psi
*****before you choose to purchase this unloader, please check out part 2301. it has a smaller bypass and will allow you to use more hose. trust the pump guru.
the unloader valve diverts water flow into bypass when the trigger gun valve is closed. flow actuated unloaders divert water to the bypass when there is a sufficient reduction or stoppage of water flow. the flow actuated unloader has an orifice instead of a check valve in pressure actuate unloaders. when the gun valve is closed and water flow stops, system pressure is increased rapidly in all points past the orifice. a small channel in front of the orifice allows the increased pressure to travel up to the piston assembly, pushing it down. the rest of the water flow is diverted through the bypass and back to the float tank or pump inlet.
- features all stainless and brass internal parts
- design reduces sensitivity to entrapped air
- no external moving parts or springs
- eliminates high pressure in all lines while unit is in bypass mode
- bypass restrictor eliminates pressure peaks during bypass
- unique balanced piston design permits precise pressure adjustments
- simple design for easy maintenance and service
- maximum volume: 4.2 to 6.6 gpm
- discharge pressure: 0 to 3500 psi
- maximum temperature: 165 f
- inlet port: 3/8" fpt
- outlet port: 3/8" mpt
- bypass port: 3/8" fpt
- dimensions: 7.50" x 3.75" x 3.50"
- weight: 4.5 lb
- repair kit: kit 70 #1694